A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Music, art, and coding (except for engine code) done in 48 hours by one person, for Ludum Dare 38 (Compo)
The Blocklings are on a distant planet, and they must journey from planet to planet until they reach home. You are their guide, placing blocks on each blocky world to guide these lovable but helpless creatures from the entrance portal to the exit portal. But be careful! Each planet is fraught with challenge and danger, and one wrongly placed block could cause your blocklings a fall to their death.
- Three carefully rationed abilities at every stage:
- Add and remove blocks to create bridges or remove obstacles
- Placing special arrow block to direct the blocklings to safety
- Increasingly difficult puzzles to solve
- Sharp retro semi-isometric graphics
- Fun voxel-based game structure
- Soothing and enchanting music
|Published||153 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||122 days ago|
|Tags||blocks, Ludum Dare 38, Relaxing, Voxel|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Ludum Dare, Twitter, Twitter|
Completely self-contained: Just download and run, no installation required!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.